Fajita Seasoning Mix
Fast easy Fajita seasoning blend you should always have on hand
- ¼ cup of chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 ½ tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 teaspoons Ancho Chili powder
- Blend together and put in a shaker bottle for the next time that Fajita Craving Hits!
Depending on how course your ingredients are you may want to grind the larger ones in a spice or coffee grinder. A mortar and pestle works fine too.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!