Keto coconut almond flour tortilla/roti flatbread from scratch recipe.
This is a fast easy and Healthy flatbread recipe I'm sure you'll love. It's so easy you won't believe how easy it is to make.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 t of salt or to taste.
- 4 T psyllium husk
- 1 T baking soda
- 2 T nutritional yeast
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 2 T olive oil
- 1-1 1/2 cups of WARM water this activates the psyllium husk
- Mix together all dry ingredients, ACV and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup of water, and mix for a few minutes while the psyllium husk and coconut flour absorb the liquids. The dough should feel almost too wet but easy to handle, and you need to add the last of the water gradually. Let the dough set for 15 minutes, and then you can start working with it.
- Divide the dough into ping pong or golf ball size balls.
- Roll each one out by placing them between two sheets of parchment paper. Alternately, I find using an electric tortilla/roti/flatbread press is the easiest way to make any of these flat recipes.
- Cook until desired doneness and repeat until they are all done.
- These are Perfect for wraps, pizza, chips, crackers and whatever you would use a great tasting tortilla for.
Please make this and let me know if you liked it and if you changed anything please share with the rest of us.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!